Sunday, June 15, 2008

Why we like living in Daybreak

There are a lot of fun parks... everywhere. And they are all different. And none of them have swings (I like to sit on a bench while the kids play. I don't like to push them in a swing)

The splash pool. The kids will play in here forever. I get to sit on my lawn chair and read a magazine in the shade. It's very nice.

Boating. It's just an awesome thought to think that we are blocks away from a lake. We can take the kids fishing, they can feed the killer ducks, they can throw rocks in the water. And you can check out a row boat or canoe and go boating.

3 comments:

Lucashell said...

Daybreak what a fun place... I am so glad that you moved to daybreak cause it benefits us!
Shell

Lib-Dawg said...

I could live in Daybreak - plus, the homes up there are so fun, and seem to have really nice floor plans.

Jessica said...

I remember the first time we walked through there. We were speechless at the amenities. Lucky you!

I'm so jealous about the wading pool.