Sunday, June 8, 2008

Happy Anniversary Ryan & Anisa

Ryan and I have been married for 12 years!!! Can you believe that? 12 years ago we got married in the St. George temple. Ryan had a lot more hair back then and I was a lot skinnier. I thought I would include a picture of a scrapbook page so you could see my super creative scrapbooking style back then! And yes, I wore a long sleeved, high necked wedding dress in St. George in June! It was the style I had always wanted. We celebrated our anniversary by waking up at 5:00 this morning to a puking Joren! It's a good thing Lucas & Shellie were nice enough to watch the kids overnight on Friday so we could go out to dinner and to Park City for the night!

It's been a great 12 years! Ryan is the best thing that has ever happened to me! I couldn't have asked for anyone who would treat me better than he does! Happy Anniversary, Ryan. I love you!

7 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

Young and in love! Happy Anniversary.

Cami said...

Yay! My kids had a comment: "They look...different."
I think you've improved with age!

Ron and Debbie said...

Yes, Happy Anniversary. We're glad you married Ryan, too.

Lucashell said...

I thought you where only marride 10.

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Wow 12 years and 2 3/4 children! I've always thought how perfect you two were for each other. You fit like puzzle pieces, complimentary!

Christina said...

I can't believe it has been 12 years. In some ways it feels like yesterday, in other ways if feels like there wasn't life before marriage and children. Congratulations!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I think that it is really funny that I was your flower girl. I was just barely 8 and now I'm 20. That's wierd to me.