Sunday, June 15, 2008

I wanna be like Mom & Dad

Joren is a funny little boy. He learns by watching what his mommy, daddy and big brother, Brenner do. He's very particular about what he does or wears depending on what we are doing. If he sees me doing my hair, then he must do his hair. If I am wearing flip flops, he must wear flip flops. He's also funny about insisting that we are like him. If he has his shoes off, he will take Ryan's shoes and socks off. Whenever Ryan mows the lawn, Joren mows the lawn. In order for me to get him dressed in the morning, I have to be dressed and I have to tell him that daddy is dressed at work. He will insist on wearing a belt if Ryan is wearing a belt. He usually likes to wear shoes with socks in stead of sandals because that's what Ryan is wearing. Yesterday, we put him in a polo shirt so that he could get his pictures taken. Ryan had to go upstairs and change into a polo shirt so that Joren would wear his.
Let's just hope that we can be good examples to him since he follows what we do so much. If you ever hear Joren call ducks, "freakin' ducks" you know why!

4 comments:

Mrs. Little Gray House said...

He is such a cute boy. You do have bad luck with ducks.

Lucashell said...

So freaking cute.. Still laughing

Cami said...

I love that lawn mowing picture. So cute.
We love Joren!

Lib-Dawg said...

He is absolutely darling! I love his hair!!! And let's just say that I'm glad you use the word "freaking" I would love to hear him say that though "freaking ducks".