Sunday, June 22, 2008

Popsicle Stand

A couple of days ago, the neighbor kids across the street were selling kool-aid. Brenner was so excited! He thought that was the coolest thing ever. So, I promised him I would let him sell popsicles the next day. We were peacefully playing in the house enjoying Joren's nap, when George knocked on our door asking if we were going to sell our popsicles yet. So, we set up our popsicle stand. Brenner made his own sign. It was very fun and exciting. He made $1.25 (I hope it didn't cost me more than that to buy the popsicles). I'm sure we'll have a summer full of stands. On the good note, he's finally making friends with the neighbor kids. He's been too shy to talk to them so far. This is bringing him out of his shell.

4 comments:

Lucashell said...

Sleeveless shirt sweet! How fun, I am glad he is getting out of his shell.

Cami said...

Really cool. You're such a great mom.

Ron and Debbie said...

Grandma would have bought a dozen from that sweet kid if I had been up there!

Mrs Buchanan said...

I remember when me and Flint used to sell pop in front of our house. Wow, that was a while ago I was like 14.