Thursday, June 5, 2008

Reality Tag

I'm considering myself tagged from Jessica. I've been a blogger slacker lately and I need to catch up on stuff. These pictures were all taken around 5:00 p.m. when I was supposed to be cooking dinner for my dinner group.

1. The Fridge... always full of tons of milk for my milk guzzlers. And tons of ice cream for me.

2. Closet... I was too lazy to walk upstairs and this is only closet on the main level. These shoe hangers on the door are the only way to go when it comes to organizing!

3. The sink.... Pretty clean considering I was supposed to be cooking dinner. Of course we always have some sort of craft project going on.

4. Toilet.... always has Brenner's pee on it. I'm just realizing this bathroom needs something... paint or something. It's so boring!

5. Favorite Shoes... some sort of flip flop. These are currently being used as a door stop.

6. Favorite Room.... my family room. I spend the most time there (actually I spend the most time in the kitchen, but I look at the family room the most) so it is the room I have decorated the most. I need to paint something in there too!

7. What my kids are doing.... Playing in the back yard with a baby sitter while I'm supposed to be cooking dinner.

8. The laundry room.... the clothes are usually washed, but I don't get them back upstairs all that often.

9. Self-portrait... I think I'm 27 weeks or something like that. And I need to learn how to use my new camera.


10. Dream vacation.... I can't decide right now. My mood changes daily.

2 comments:

Cami said...

I like it.
I'll do this post once I get my camera back from Germany.

Lib-Dawg said...

That was a great post - love it! Love the self potrait of you and your cute tummy!!!