Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ryan's New Toy


Ryan got a new toy this week. Ya know, with the price of gas being so high, it's a good investment! The boys love Daddy's new ride! Brenner thinks it's the Blue Ranger motorcycle. Joren is ridiculously impossible to get off the motorcycle. He'll go on rides with daddy forever. He carries his helmet around the house and can't wait for Daddy to get home to go for a ride. Good times! I finally got a short ride yesterday. I think I'll save the rest of my rides for when I'm not pregnant.

4 comments:

Lucashell said...

Ryan finally got it, Lucas was really excitted for him saying he has wanted one forever..

Christina said...

I love the "investment" line I can't tell you how many times I have heard that one. Motorcycles do get good gas mileage, my Ryan loves his. He took me to Zion once and Tayden to Mesquite for breakfast a few months ago. Your Ryan's looks like it would be fun off road too. Didn't your Dad drive a motorcycle for years? Fun Fun Fun!

Ron and Debbie said...

Oh dear!! One more Loved one for me to worry about on a motorcycle!
Debbie

Lib-Dawg said...

I want to see a picture of Joren carring his helemet around. Great way to save gas!