Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I love my new Camera... I just need to learn how to use it!

I'm going through our pictures from Disney World trying to decide what to scrapbook. I took 483 pictures. How am I supposed to narrow this down to a scrapbookable amount? I'm blaming my new camera. Ryan got a digital LSR (supposedly for work), but really for me. It is amazing! Not only does it take awesome pictures, but it takes them instantly and you can take several at a time. That is why I have so many pictures. Anyway, just thought I would post this awesome pic I took with this camera.

4 comments:

Cami said...

So you want that camera back, do you?
Thanks again for letting me use it.

Lib-Dawg said...

Looks good! I would love a nice camera.

Lucashell said...

That is a pretty picture..

Kirbell said...

So jealous! What kind is it?