Friday, June 20, 2008

The Power of TV

Brenner loves watching commercials. He thinks that I need everything I see from plastic storage bags to household cleaners. He has been obsessed with this Pancake Puffs pan. He keeps saying that he wants it. I don't want to pay however much for the pan plus shipping and handling. Anyway, I was at Walgreens last night and they had the pan. I didn't have to pay shipping and handling. We made our pancake puffs for breakfast this morning! I have never seen a kid get so excited over food and cooking! They were pretty tasty and fun. Next time we're going to try blueberry muffins.

6 comments:

Logan and Sydney said...

I bet you could make some yummy little danish pastries my grandma used to make. I think they are called ebilskivers or something. They have a special pan for them but that looks exactly like it.
-Sydney

Lucashell said...

mmmm....Blueberry!!!

Lib-Dawg said...

I've always wondered if those pans worked. I have to agree with Brenner I am (if i had money) a huge fan of infomercials - satans vice on me!!!

Cami said...

I have a recipe for the Danish stuff Sydney is talking about.

ClistyB said...

That's exavtly the pan Logan is talking about, just marketed as a pancake puff because who the heck can say or spell aebleskiver?? There's some way to shove jam inside 'em. My kids have also been telling me about this thing.
Mike digs the infomercials, he busts up at the black and white screen when they person is getting frustrated trying the 'inferior' products.

ClistyB said...

I swear I can spell most of the time