Monday, April 28, 2008

Brock


Grandma Blake bought Joren a baby for Christmas. His name is Brock (because that is Joren's middle name.) We bought him some very cute baby boy clothes at Build-a-bear and he has become Joren's best bud. Joren has always loved babies and dolls and other such girly things. Lately his love for Brock has grown even more. We have to get Brock undressed and put him in the tub with Joren. He will clean him with a wash cloth and wash his hair. Then Brock has to have a towel to get dried off and changed into his jammies for bed. He sleeps with Joren and he is the first thing Joren asks for in the morning. He takes him for 4-wheeler rides. The other night he was telling Brock how to play the Wii..."you push this button." He is insisting that Brock goes on all of the rides at Disney World with him. He's a fun little guy to have around and great preparation for the new little brother to come into our home. Joren will make a great big brother and a great dad some day!!!

4 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

I would worry about Joren (Anisa talked me into buying the doll) but my boys played with my old dolls and Anisa's as well when they were that age and they all think they are manly men and hopefully their wives do too.
Debbie

Logan and Sydney said...

I think it's adorable. I absolutely love that picture too!
-Sydney

Logan and Sydney said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Christina said...

I like to see that Joren likes his doll. Tayden latched on to a doll a while ago and my Ryan was worried about the whole thing. He still likes to pull it out and get him ready for bed and feed him. I agree that it is good for them to desire these fathering skills. Your boys are great. I like to hear about their adventures. I wish I could have seen their shows at the tulip festival it sounded entertaining.