Monday, April 28, 2008

Tulip Festival

This past Friday we went to Thanksgiving Point to the Tulip Fesival. It was really nice weather and nice to get out of the house. The tulip festival was a little disappointing this year because of the cold weather. A lot of the tulips hadn't bloomed, but even the ones that had weren't as big and nice as they usually are.... however, it was still worth it.

My little boys just crack me up! At the children's garden they have a little stage. They got up there and told us stories. Very animated stories at that!!! Brenner took a bow at the end of the story. Super cute!

3 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

Cute picture of the two boys - to bad you didn't catch them telling stories on video.

Lucashell said...

Those two boys crack me up. I love it.. Just listen to them they tell the cutest jokes, stories etc..
Shell

Ron and Debbie said...

I sure hoped you did video them. They are such dolls!!