Wednesday, April 9, 2008

2 Weeks Later

So, Brenner's plastic surgeon put in dissolvable stitches with some glue over the stitches. After 1 week we were supposed to put neosporin on the stitches because the glue should have fallen off. After 2 weeks, the glue was still on. We happened to be at Brenner's pediatrician for Joren and he couldn't believe that the glue was still on. So, he gave us some adhesive remover. I had Brenner lay on my lap for about a half hour while I peeled the glue off his stitches. And... voila! He looks great. All you can see is a little red line. I still think his eye looks a little swolen and puffy, so hopefully that goes away!

5 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

What a brave little boy...did it hurt by taking the glue off??? that is so odd it would stay on that long.

Mrs Buchanan said...

I'm so glad that everything worked out. Tell Brenner good job, for being such a big boy!

Logan and Sydney said...

Good deal! And thanks so much for the card Brenner, and the paper with our names on it. You are so smart!!

Laurie said...

HI, I clicked over from Jessica's blog.

Brenner is very brave and it looks like it healed great.

Just wanted to tell you the fourth time isn't the charm either. At least not for us. :)

Lucashell said...

Brenner your so cute... I am so glad you finally got that rock removed from your head.
Shell