Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Girly Craft



So, I don't get to decorate a baby girl's room. I had totally picked out this darling pink and green bird ensemble from Pottery Barn. In my head I had decorated the room with some specific accessories. So, I have decided to decorate my guest bedroom with the girly pink and green bird theme. I had already purchased bedding, so I will just get to use the birds as accents. This is what I have done so far... I'll do pictures of the whole room when I get it finished.

Then, when I get this out of my system, I can work on a totally cute little baby boy's room!

8 comments:

Anisa said...

By the way, I'm not in love with the one in the middle. I will probably have to redo that one!

Logan and Sydney said...

I think they're all adorable!
-Sydney

Ron and Debbie said...

They go good with the bedding!!

Cami said...

I think the one in the middle needs smaller eyes. I love LOVE the one on the left and of course I've seen the right...

Melinda said...

I love them all! So crafty!

Lucashell said...

So you made them? They look cute.
Shell
Lucas says-Did Brenner take that photo of you?

Lib-Dawg said...

Can't wait to see the finished project. Anisa - you and Ryan just keep trying for that little girl!!!

Lib-Dawg said...

Like the new look of your blog...i would change mine but it takes to much work to put everything it delets back on. Maybe one of these days i will???