Sunday, April 13, 2008

Oh Joren....


I love to dip my PB&J in milk. I know this is gross to some. But, it is the only way I will eat one. I really just like soggy stuff. I also eat my cake in a bowl with milk poured over the top. And I love to eat a bowl of broken graham or saltine crackers with milk.
I have passed this lovely tradition on to my boys. Brenner is so good to just dip a little of the sandwich in and take a bite. And lean over his plate so he doesn't make a mess.
NOT JOREN! Joren dips the whole entire sandwich in milk and eats it while the milk runs down his arms, belly, etc. It makes quite a mess! (Actually anything Joren does is bound to make a mess... the kid is just messy)

4 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

Great picture!!! DId you get that milk dipping, cake in a bowl with milk from your dad? That is in opinon just gross???

Cami said...

I...no comment. ;)

Lucashell said...

My New Line:
Legacy do as I say not as Joren Does!

Logan and Sydney said...

I love stuff dipped and soggy too. I grew up that way. I almost died when Logan put milk on his cake. I had never seen anyone outside my family do that.
-Sydney