Monday, May 5, 2008

Getting Here!

The airplane was tons of fun! The kids were relatively good. It was nice to be able to have them have their own seats... usually we have a kid sitting on our lap. The layover at the airport was quite entertaining! They thought the moving floor was quite fun and had to go back and forth several times! I'm sure it won't compare to the rides at Disney World!
We are having a blast at Disney World! We haven't had the time (or access to the internet) to update our blog until today. We'll try to catch you up on some fun posts!

3 comments:

Lucashell said...

That moving floor photo is priceless!
Shell

Cami said...

I've been checking. I knew you wouldn't let me down!

Mrs Buchanan said...

You have to admit that those moving floors are very entertaining, I have fun riding them as well.