Friday, February 1, 2008

There is a bun in the oven!


Sometimes you can take 2 pregnancy tests and still wonder if you really are pregnant. I guess mainly it's because I don't get sick. Anyway, I went in for my first appointment today and there is a little baby in there. I could see his heart beating and he was even wildly flailing his little arms about (I was hoping for a mellow one this time.) Thankfully there was only one in there since Brenner wants a baby sister and a baby brother. (By the way, when I told him there was only one baby, he would prefer a baby sister like Legacy.) All seems to be going well and my doctor said she'll take the baby the last or 2nd to the last week of August!

(This is not my actual picture. The little portable ultrasound machine was out of paper.)

7 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

Why did you keep calling it a he?
I'm so excited for another grandbaby! I'm also so excited about your new house especially a room for me! Can't wait to hear all the details when I come up
Sunday.

The York's said...

Aunt Debbie she'll jinx it if she calls it a she!

The York's said...

Oh and sorry if jinx is spelled wrong cause I'm sure it is!!!

Lib-Dawg said...

How exciting. Still keeping my fingers crossed for a girl!!! And I'm anxious to hear this name that you won't tell anybody!!!

Cami said...

My kids are so excited for you and then I told them that the little peanut was your baby, etc. They were in awe. I don't have the heart to tell them, now that I've read the small print, that it's not. Oh well.
Welcome to the Scholes family little one!

Mrs. Little Gray House said...

So fun! I am jealous of your nonsickness. Thats why I'm not having another anytime soon. I do hope you have a girl, too.

maggie holmes said...

congrats anisa!! i am so excited for you!! how fun!!