Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Mr. Independent

Let me first preface this by saying, "Yes, Mom, I know he got this from me."

Joren is so Mr. Independent. As we're sitting in the kitchen doing whatever, he starts to push the chair clear across the room (never mind the chair that is closest to the counter).
He then climbs up on the counter top and proceeds to eat every last hershey kiss (that we have left over from Christmas.) There is no, "Mom, can I have some candy." He just sets his mind to it and goes and does what he wants. In Joren's defense. If he did ask for candy, I would tell him, "No." To which his response would be. "you hab to."


5 comments:

Mrs. Little Gray House said...

I love the sticky fingers. And I love the preface. I feel like I should start all of my posts with the same thing.

Lib-Dawg said...

What a mess! He is so funny!!!

Lucashell said...

How cute... Joren should have seen Legacy the other day, what a cheeto mess they would make.. Those two should be put in a plastic room that we could spray down afterwards, I wonder what kind of damage they would do.
Shell

Ron and Debbie said...

Joren, you and Uncle Logan just made my day!

Jessica said...

I can't believe what cute little blondie he is.

And I have the WORST chair pusher ever at my house.