Thursday, February 28, 2008

Husband Tag

I'm not going to make anyone do this, but I thought it would be fun.

What is his name? Ryan... like so many other guys out there!
How long have you been married? 12 Years in June!
How long did you date? Including our engagement about 10 months.
Who eats more sweets? Anisa
Who said I love you first? Ryan
Who is taller? Duh!
Who can sing better? Neither of us can sing:(
Who is smarter? Anisa got better grades in school, but have you ever met Ryan? The man can pick up an instruction manual, read it from cover to cover and then know everything about the gadget and how it works!
Who does the laundry? I get it all washed. But Ryan carries it downstairs and upstairs and often times folds the whites!
Who pays the bills? Anisa (although I don't make any money, I like to spend Ryan's money).
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Ryan
Who mows the lawn? Ryan, but Anisa does most of the other yard work.
Who cooks dinner? Well, Anne on Monday, Mary Lee on Tuesday, Laura on Wednesday, Anisa on Thursday and Julie on Friday. Some restaurant on Saturday and Lucas and Anisa alternate Sundays. Ryan will cook breakfast on the weekends.
Who drives? We both do.... I'm not like my grandpa who didn't get a driver's license.
Who is more stubborn? Do I need to answer that? If you know me at all, you know it's me.
Who kissed who first? Ryan kissed me, of course.
Who asked who out first? I think I asked him on some group date first. It took the missionaries to make him ask me out.
Who proposed? Ryan
Who has more siblings? Duh! Ryan.

4 comments:

Cami said...

Cute post!

Lucashell said...

Very sweet!
Shell

Ron and Debbie said...

Well, if people didn't know you very well, they would think Ryan was into polygamy having so many women cooking the meals each day.
It's so nice that you are paying your husband such good compliments. He sure does deserve them!!

Kirbell said...

Good man! It's so great that you are still doing dinner groups!