Saturday, February 23, 2008

Anal, OCD, or just organized!


If any of you out there think that I am somewhat organized at times, or maybe a little anal or OCD about a few things, you haven't seen anything! This is how "organized" my mother is. She has all of my brother's old legos organized in ziploc baggies. They are organized by color. Then they are organized by type... all the tires in one bag, all the steering wheels in one bag, all the trees in one bag... you see where this is going. It scares me to death to let my kids play with them for fear I won't be able to get them back in the proper bags!

4 comments:

Kirbell said...

I need just a little bit of that to help me balance out. Maybe my kids would play legos more if they were organized so well!

Anonymous said...

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, eh? (hehehe)

Jessica said...

Speechless.

Logan and Sydney said...

Maybe it's Mom's ploy to keep her from having to put them away. If they're to scary to touch you won't get them out and hence, she won't have to put them away. - Logan