Monday, February 11, 2008

And the snow begins to melt...

Now, I know that it's going to snow again this week. But, it was just nice to be able to actually walk outside. The kids really enjoyed spashing in the water that is accumulating from the melting snow in our driveway. (And I actually let them get soaking wet.)

We went for a walk with Joren in the stroller and Brenner riding his bike. We went to the park and played on the playground. I have been yearning to go outside and it was actually above 40 today. I don't ask for much... I'm not asking for 50 or 60. I just want it to be warm enough that we can actually go outside.


1 comment:

Jessica said...

I keep trying to reason with myself about NOT getting excited about this melt. There is ALWAYS one more snow, even after you think it's done. But it's been SUCH a long winter.