Friday, February 29, 2008

Maybe the 3rd Time will be the Charm

So, on January 15th Brenner had surgery scheduled to remove this dermoid cyst from above his right eye. To make a long story short, the surgery was cancelled because of a bad blood test that they took that morning.

Today, Brenner was scheduled for surgery again. The surgery was cancelled because he was too sick and they can get pneumonia from the anesthesia if they are sick. So, we'll reschedule and hope that the 3rd time is the charm!

5 comments:

Logan and Sydney said...

Well, I hope he liked the card anyway. Have you guys got it yet?
-Sydney

Lucashell said...

Oh my favorite Brenner-Hopefully next time-But it is warming up so maybe he won't be getting sick again.
Shell

Ron and Debbie said...

I checked this earlier in the day or I would be mad that you didn't call and let me know about him. Hope you are all feeling better!!

Anonymous said...

Oh no! Not again. Oh well, I guess it's better for Brenner not to risk pneumonia. So I guess you can disregard my voicemail from earlier. We're planning helping you guys move. I'll call ya to see what else we can do.

Cami said...

Wow. When is this blog gonna be updated again? Hmmmm?