Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Tag!


Okay, I will do my tag... if I must. Usually I'm like my mom and won't do these kinds of things, but I have had a lot of fun reading others and feel that I would be a hypocrite if I did not do my tag.


A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C. At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.


10 Years Ago: Let's see.... 1998. I was teaching French, Chemistry and yearbook at Dixie High School. Ryan and I had been married for a year and a half and so we must have been living at Sunset Springs. We were probably in the process of buying our first town home.


5 Things on my To-Do List today: Call and switch over utilities, pack, catch up on my blog, pack, entertain the kids.


Snacks I enjoy: Peanut Butter and Jam Sandwiches, Popcorn, Cookies, Ruffles w/dill pickle dip, Saltines in a bowl of milk, etc.


Things I would do if I were a billionaire: Pay tithing, put money in the bank for missions, college, weddings, etc., Buy mom a new house and all nice furnishings, buy dad a nice ranch in the lush, green mountains, buy myself a new, bigger house, hire a nanny, hire a housekeeper, hire a chef, etc., buy Ry expensive toys, the list goes on. Of course we would invest a lot of it and save a lot. I can't break it down and do the math.


3 of my bad habits: Nagging, yelling at my kids, not cleaning the house... there are way more than 3.


5 places I have lived: Santa Clara, Cedar City, St. George, Holladay, South Jordan (sorry only 4)


5 jobs I have had: Day care, tutor, janitor, teacher, MOM!


5 things people don't know about me: If they don't know them, I'm not going to tell them.


Tag.... Cami, Jessica, Melissa, Kirsten, Sally.

9 comments:

Lucashell said...

...MMMM Ruffles w/ Dill Pickle Dip, we need to put that on our list for Debbie this weekend. It is a St. George treat.

I think I will go look at those Hangers and buy some, then keep them til you announce you are having a girl and give them to you as I always get you something when you find out what your having...

Ron and Debbie said...

Thank you, Anisa, for thinking of me!
Soda crackers and milk:(Papa's little girl).

Lucashell said...

Memories Here is one for you Anisa- I remember being in 11th grade and you where my teacher, it was your first year teaching and being a newlywed. I also remember you trying to Hook up your "Super Cool" brother with some of the cheerleaders from Dixie. I thought was a freaking looser he has to get his sister to hook him up with girls from Dixie - when he goes to snow canyon - Bet he is nasty... Funny how life turns out....
Shell

Lucashell said...

Oh and by the way - so Logan doesnt get confused - I remember it was lucas cause Anisa would say he was on the Snow Canyon Football team... We all know Logan was all about the Chess team...
Shell

Anonymous said...

That was fun to learn a little more about you. What was that about not cleaning your house? I always assummed you were a "white-glover"! Your house has always looked perfect to me! By the way, we have a couple boxes for ya. I'll call ya.

Logan and Sydney said...

I love saltines and milk too! My old roommates used to give me a hard time about it.
-Sydney

Logan and Sydney said...

P.S. Was Logan really on the Chess Team?
-Sydney

Lib-Dawg said...

Anisa, you forgot to mention your favortie snack - Totinos Pizza, Hello??? I wish you would've told us five things we don't know - you sly thing you!

Kirbell said...

Anisa, I love you and I love reading your tag but I have to pass on writing another tag. I just did one and I can only talk about myself so much. I'm so dang rude, sorry. Maybe it's because I'm secretly jealous of your new house. ;0) Good luck with the move.