Sunday, December 7, 2008

Pics for Mom


My mom hasn't been able to come to my house in awhile and she hasn't seen how I've been decorating. So I thought I would post some pics of my Christmas decorations for her.












I think I want to do a fun black and white tree in my living room next year. Guess I'll be looking for ornaments on clearance. I have the same tree in the family room that I had last year.










My village looks great up on the cabinets. The pictures don't do it justice.





5 comments:

Logan and Sydney said...

WOW!!! I love it! I especially love how you have decorated your front room. Love the black and white and couch! Is that a new one or a slipcover?

Christina said...

Looks like a fun festive house. I also think that your front room looks so fun. A black and white tree would be perfect! Way to go, being all decked out for the holidays.

Amy said...

Love your decorations! Your house is always so super cute!

Amy

Lucashell said...

What a great Idea with the Christmas Village!

Walker Fam said...

Your house is awesome Anisa! I really like- and your decorations around the house look AMAZING! Good job!