Tuesday, December 18, 2007

The votes are in


So, I was getting a little nervous there for awhile because only 4 people voted and all for different things. And none of them were the one that I really wanted. So, thanks to whomever vote #5 was and to the fact that it was the saying that actually fit the best, here it is. And especially thanks to Shellie who let me borrow her cricut so that I could cut out these vinyl letters. It only cost me $8 and I even have a little bit left over. I have a feeling I'm going to have vinyl lettering all over my house!!!

3 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

It looks cute!! Can't wait to see it at Christmas time!!

Cami said...

Really cute!

Lib-Dawg said...

Love it! I have a quote I want to do in my bedroom...Now I would've voted it's just that I couldn't figure out how to do it!!! Looks good though...just don'g go overboard with quotes all over your house. ;)