Tuesday, December 11, 2007

So let it be written


If you write something down, you are more likely to commit to it, right? So let it be writtin for all to see.... I will NOT be making homemade Christmas Cards next year! That does not mean that I will not be sending out Christmas cards. It just means that I will make some cute little photo digital card that all I have to do is stuff in an envelope. Which by the way, addressing, stamping and licking over 50 cards is bad enough, but MAKING over 50 cards is ridiculous. I was going to have a fun little card making party as suggested by my friend, Jessica. But after I hurt my back hefting an empty rubbermaid bin down the stairs after I decorated the tree, I just wasn't in the mood. But, these cards were just a pain in the butt. I couldn't figure out the right adhesive to use. I thought they would be cute and they turned out OK at best. So, hopefully everyone that reads my blog is on my card list and will be receiving a card within the week. Now, don't think I'm a bah humbug, because I'm not. I am very much in the Christmas spirit and very excited for Christmas. MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

I asked Ryan today for help on my cards. He said, 'No'...I said, "Excuse me?" He said, "I'm going to teach you a lesson here...you hate making cards and every year you forget and then beg me to help you finish them. Well, I'm going to make it so painful for you this year that you'll NEVER forget that you don't want to do it again."

How mean/smart is he?

Lib-Dawg said...

I totally agree with you...that's why i do the form letter thing. Pretty easy to do!!! I'm excited to get a Christmas card from you!!!

Logan and Sydney said...

I think they are adorable! I am not even going to get caught up in the home made Christmas card thing...this year. Hopefully at some point in the future I will.
-Sydney

Ron and Debbie said...

Why to we do some of the things that we do? Our generation is still asking ourselves that question but we haven't found the answer yet either!

Anonymous said...

We got our card yesterday! It was really cute (the card and the pic). Thanks!