Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Is he stubborn or what?


Sometimes I don't know where this kid gets his ideas. We got the kids dressed for church on sunday and as soon as Ry put Brenner's sweater vest on, he insisted on wearing a tie. The only tie I have that fits him well is baby blue and white striped. So, I found this frog tie from when he was a baby. I thought it would be okay because only the top part of the tie would stick out of the sweater vest. No, not so. Brenner insisted on the tie being on the outside of his sweater vest. And since his shirt wouldn't stay tucked in and his sweater vest shrank about 3 sizes too small, this is what he looked like at church on Sunday. What a cute kid!

4 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

Well, he gets his stubborn streak from his Mom but he does look cute!

Cami said...

It's totally cute.
And I agree with your mom, stubborn through and through...

Anonymous said...

He's cute enough to pull it off for sure! Liv got the stubborn streak too, remember my post about the bucket on her head?

Jessica said...

Only REALLY good moms let their kids dress like that for church. Really, I'm impressed.