Saturday, December 8, 2007

Naughty little 23 month old


If I must post, I must post. I didn't take pics of this because I just didn't have time. I had to teach Brenner's joyschool this week. So, Wednesday morning I put the kids downstairs in front of the TV so I could get in the shower. I didn't go back downstairs until 5 minutes before preschool. When I got downstairs, there were smashed glass ball ornaments all over the family room floor. Totally my fault... what was I doing leaving them in reaching distance? Anyway, thankfully my friend, Cheri, was baby sitting him while I taught preschool so he did not get abused by his mother. However, I did call her to check all of his extremities to make sure there were no pieces of glass. I just envisioned him stomping on them with his bare feet!!!

4 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

Wow! He's a handful!!!

Ron and Debbie said...

What a character. Gotta love him!!
But you know that Grandpa thinks he can do no wrong.

Lucashell said...

I think your life would be so boring with out Joren!

Mrs. Little Gray House said...

how naughty! -and dangerous, I am glad he didn't get hurt.