Saturday, November 10, 2007

Whew!!!

Last night I told Ryan that I had the following projects I wanted done today....

*Put the Christmas lights on the house (who knows when it will snow and it probably wouldn't get done if we didn't do it early). Of course, we have to find more clips, fix the burned out ones and put the lights on the bushes and railings, but I can do the rest some other day.


*Help move Cami's piano to her new house. (Sorry, no pic)

*Rake up the leaves and do fall clean up in the back yard. (Thanks Joren)


*Paint the wall in the family room green. Okay, this should have been done 6 years ago when we painted the rest of the room, but this wall was kind of weird and hard. I finally decided it was just time to do it. Luckily we still had the paint and the exact amount!


*And he even had time to clean out and vacuum his truck (wow, you can actually see the seat!)


And you may not believe this, but it was all done by 4:00 in the afternoon!!! Oh, and I actually did some of this stuff. Mostly I do like to just supervise and boss Ryan around, but I did the painting and most of the raking and tried to keep the kids from braking all of the Christmas lights.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

I hope you were VERY nice to him tonight!

Ron and Debbie said...

Ryan, you are such a peach!! Too bad you can't get Ron to be more like you!! Anisa, I know you don't like lectures, but you are so lucky to have such a good husband!