Friday, November 9, 2007

3-2-1 Blastoff


The space ship has taken off. I am soooo torn. Brenner loves to remove every cushion and pillow from the couch, love seat, chairs, etc. in the family room and make a "space ship." Now, I know this is really fun for him, but I am really tired of cleaning up pillows all the time or having no where to sit because I refuse to pick up the pillows again. I told Ryan I wanted a leather sectional with pillows that won't come off. So, we sold the sofa and love seat on KSL.com. This was our last day with the pillows, so I had Brenner and Joren play for one last time. Although Brenner cried and didn't want the green couches to go, he really loves the new couch and has completely forgotten about his "space ship."

1 comment:

Lib-Dawg said...

I want to see a picture of the new furniture. Post it so i can see it! Joren is so darn cute!!!