Sunday, November 4, 2007

3 1/2 Year Olds....



... are obsessive and stubborn. That power rangers costume is going to get worn out really soon. He couldn't wait to get home from church to put it on.
... love pretend play. I have to get a new couch with cushions that don't come off because I'm tired of the "space ship" that is always in the middle of my family room floor.
... are soooo smart. I can not believe how fast this kid is learning. He knows all of his alphabet letters and the sounds that they make. He is also learning how to write some of the letters. He loves preschool and always says he has fun. We're working on reading some small words, but the concept is still a little hard for him.
... are super shy, yet don't want to be alone. He can't handle if any attention is drawn to him, but he loves to play. The second Joren goes down for his nap, he starts listing off friends that he wants to play with.
... are so brave. He can climb up anything and doesn't get a bit scared. We went to Classic Fun Center and he climbed up the biggest slide. And loved it.
... have to get their own way, but know their limits. Brenner knows what he wants, but he understands the consequences if he whines or crys to get what he wants (most of the time).
... are good helpers. He loves to help me cook. He will run and fetch things for me that I need. And of course, he loves to help me discipline Joren.
... are always kicking and hitting their little brothers. I don't think that is ever going to stop.
... are always saying the funniest things. He got a "special dark" chocolate for Halloween. He ate it and said, "I didn't like that candy. It was gross. I was wiggin." But he ate it any way.
... are totally boys. He burps all the time. Makes mud pies. And loves to fight.
... are honest. He's not afraid to tell you that he hates something or that something is gross.

Brenner is getting sooo big. He is a really good boy and is more and more fun every day.

6 comments:

Jessica said...

Both of those were so cute. I cannot believe he said wiggin! HIlarious.

Jessica said...

Both of those were so cute. I cannot believe he said wiggin! HIlarious.

Ron and Debbie said...

You guys will have to watch everything you say and us too so Brenner won't repeat some thing he shouldn't. He's a doll !!

Lucashell said...

I don't understand the incomplete sentence. What are you suppose to feel in the blanks with?

Lucas

Cami said...

What cute stuff about your kids and their ages. You just need to transfer all that to their scrapbook.

Anisa said...

Dear Lucas,

The title is what you fill in the blank with. 3 1/2 year olds are...