Sunday, November 4, 2007

Almost 2 Years Olds.....


... don't like to sleep in.
... throw food, and toys, and dirt.
... write on walls, floors, etc.
... hit people (big brothers, daddy's, even baby Legacy)
... scream.
... only want to eat candy (and by the way, he won't just put a piece of candy in his mouth and leave it there. He has to take it out and play with it. I am constantly cleaning candy smears off my walls and furniture.)
... are very independent.
... won't sit still during church.
... are so cute as they are learning how to talk (he does know how to stop screaming and say "please" to get what he wants. he just doesn't do it.)
... are full of energy.
... like to kiss you better (I can't get him to kiss me, but if I say I have an owie, he'll kiss me better.)

Joren is hitting the terrible twos a little early. This kid is a whirlwind. He is constantly going and really just drives us crazy. On the other hand, he is absolutely so cute and it's sometimes really hard to be mad at him. Even though he's a little stubborn, when he gets out of time out, he'll always say, "torry."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahaha... I can certainly relate! These crazy kids! Great pix of the kids. I would love to try your pumpkin dessert, but I'm afraid if I do I'll eat the whole thing myself! (Shane hates pumpkin. :-( )But it sounds great!

Ron and Debbie said...

What a sweetheart Joren is. Let me tell you, those years go by too fast and then they are grown up and won't kiss you or mind either.

Cami said...

I love this photo