Thursday, November 15, 2007

Keep your pants on Please!!!


About 5 times a day, Joren will start trying to take his pants off to go pee pee. He just starts shoving his pants and diaper down with shoes on or not. Sometimes it's when Brenner needs to go potty and sometimes it's not. It's really annoying because I have to help him take his diaper off. Then we go in the bathroom and he sits on the little potty. Then he climbs up on the big potty. He can't get off the big potty without putting one of his feet in the middle of the bowl, but he does not want any help. He has not yet gone potty. Oh boy!!!

6 comments:

Lucashell said...

The funny thing is Anisa and Ryan are almost done with diapers. If Joren Learns how to go Potty (which will be very soon I think - he is always wanting to be like Brenner) then No More Diapers, until their little girl comes. Changing girls is 10x times easier than boys. Although I changed Legacy's poopy diaper the other day and it reached her neck, what a blow out. Shell

Anisa said...

I just must put a comment on here for people that don't know me as well as family. I am not pregnant. Shellie keeps talking about some girl that I will have in the future when I can stop being so angry with Joren that I would actually want to have another child.

Lucashell said...

Sorry Everyone - Anisa I mean I know Anisa's next child will be a girl-Legacy needs a cute girl cousin. Sorry I made it sound like she was pregnant-I just meant her next child will be a cute,sweet,girl, she needs one after Joren.
Shell

Cami said...

I'm laughing at both of you! Hahahahahahah!

Lib-Dawg said...

What a funny/cute picture of Joren. Love it!

Ron and Debbie said...

My sentiments are the same as Cami's.