Tuesday, November 20, 2007

The Panda Store



Whenever I ask Brenner what he wants to eat, he will say one of a few things. Peanut Butter sandwich, mini corndogs, macaroni and cheese and the Panda Store (Panda Express). He loves fried rice. So, we went to the library this morning. We didn't have much time before Brenner had to go to preschool. I didn't want to take them home and throw together a sandwich and make my house a mess, so he chose the Panda Store. They both love it and the mess is left for someone else to clean up. However, I think they are starting to recognize us too much there, so we might have to try different Panda stores. The lady came to our table and offered us spoons. Maybe she thought Joren would make less of a mess with a spoon. I think he made more of a mess by eating off bites of his styrofoam cup and spitting them out on the floor.

2 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

What funny pictures. I love the Panda Store too!

Jessica said...

Ryan doesn't understand why we eat lunch out, but you do!