Thursday, June 18, 2009

Having fun with Cousins

I haven't been blogging much this week because I've been a little busy.  We've had a house full of kids.... 5 to be exact.  I know this may not seem like many for some of you, but for me, it's a lot.  I can barely handle having 3 kids of my own, but throw two more into the mix and give me 5 kids age 5 and under and I'm a little busy.


We had a lot of fun at the beach park on Tuesday.
Yesterday we went to the Gale center.  It was a lot of fun.  We had the whole place to ourselves and the docents played with the kids.  We stayed way longer than we usually do.

Today we're off to McDonald's for lunch so I gotta go.  

Thanks for playing with us Olivia and Carson!!!

1 comment:

Ashlee said...

Ahhhhh!! Thanks for posting those cute pics. You sure are entertaining them! I'm sure it's better for you to get them all out of the house! What a fun Aunt you are!