Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Mommy and Daddy

The other day, Brenner and Joren were playing Mommy and Daddy.  Brenner was the daddy and Joren was the mommy.    It was really cute.  They kept calling me Anisa because I guess I was their kid.  They had stuffed animals that were their kids as well.

Brenner said to me... "look I'm smoking."  I asked him why and he said it was because daddys smoke.  I'm not sure what secrets Ryan is hiding from me:)  I have no idea where he got the idea from.
Joren would give him "loves" when he would leave to go to work.  Then he'd get out his pretend steering wheel and drive off.  Kids do and say the funniest things!!!

3 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

That's funny!!! I love watching pretend play, it's amazing how much children mimic (spelling) us.

Mrs Buchanan said...

I remember playing house when I was younger, I was always the mom.

Ron and Debbie said...

Cute cute cute, the joys of being a mother, and get to watch these things. Its amazing what they learn and where?