Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

If you want your kids to get up at 6:30 in the morning, do this...

Read this story to them the night before St. Patrick's Day.

Have them paint their own treasure boxes for FHE.
Lead a trail of green foliage all over the house that they have to follow to find their treasure.
Make them drink a "green cow" for breakfast.
And green pancakes with green syrup for dinner.
(Terek gets green peas)
Have them make a giant St. Patrick's Day cookie!!!  

And here it is almost 9:00 and I'm blogging instead of making them go to bed!!!  I guess I had better get on that!

6 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

Sounds like they have a good Momma to make Saint Pattys day fun.

Mrs Buchanan said...

We used to always have green milk and green pancakes on St. Patrick's Day. Good times. That cookie is awesome!

Lib-Dawg said...

You're a fun mom. Back in the day my mom would do that for us. I even remember her making a giant cookie. Is a "green cow" just milk with green food coloring?

The Britton Clan said...

Love the cookie! You are a way cooler mom than me. We did nothing special.

Cami said...

What's with all this fun posting while I'm gone?!
I love the fruit roll-up photos and the cute exitement over St. Paddy's Day.
My husband won't touch messy kids either.

Lucashell said...

How fun, I am so excited to see what Legz cookie will look like.