Sunday, September 28, 2008

Cornbelly's

I heard through the grapevine that Kbull 93 was doing a deal where you could go to the Cornbelly's corn maze for only 93 cents. What a steal!! So I had Ryan take the kids on Friday night so I could go shopping. They loved it so much that we decided to take Shellie and Legz with us Saturday night (Lucas was at Chevron)

They had a corn maze and tons of other activities. The kids loved playing in the big sand box that was filled with corn instead of sand. They had corn all over in their pockets and Joren even had it in his pull-up.


We couldn't leave baby Terek out of the fun. I feel so bad that he's just sleeping in his stroller all the time and I don't take any cute pics of him.

2 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

Cute, cute, cute, I can't wait to see you guy's.

Lucashell said...

All I can say is it was so much dang fun I loved it. Will have to go to the Scarecrow festival I have always wanted to go..