Thursday, September 25, 2008

Baby Names

For many years, I have been keeping a running list of kids names. I like unique names and I knew that I would want my kids to have unique names. I have kept them top secret because if I told anyone the name, then they would take it from me. Well, I truly feel that I can not handle more than 3 kids (plus my doctor recommended that it wouldn't be very safe for me to have another), so I feel the need to give out my kids names. Reading back on them, some are better than others. If you're looking for a name for your baby, here are some ideas.

Boys
Treven
Kyson
Bergen
Kolter
Kessler
Jayston
McKyer
Brantzen
Breskon
Hixon
Kelton
Slake
Tusten
Brenner
Kogan
Burke
Camden
Conlan
Cohen
Brockton
Dagan
Dalston
Davin/Devin
Bracken
Jevon
Tedric
Tolden
Joren
Terek

Girls
Anistyn
Kesslyn, Kessli
Ashra
Katera
Cymber
Jexi
Kaisha
Kylan
Brayden
Brinley
McKoy
McKenna
Kye
Taisen
Tailyn, Tylen
Chansel
Tienna
Jostyn
Ashtyn
Kortni
Brinsley
Larcie

5 comments:

Lucashell said...

hmmmm... Anistyn where did you come up with that one?? I like the names I might have to use one of your girl names one day - Here is a clue don't use the only 2 on your list on the same kid.

Logan and Sydney said...

Wow, how did you ever narrow it down? That's a ton of names!

Lib-Dawg said...

I've been dying to know your kid names...really? No more kids? I was in hopes that you would try one more time for a little girl!!! Just think about it, pray about it - just one more...

Mrs Buchanan said...

So what was the girl name you wanted the most?

Lib-Dawg said...

You have Brenner and Terek for the boy names, but what about Joren???