Friday, May 30, 2008

Dino Museum

After having a near meltdown (okay I had a real meltdown) of realizing that I was stuck home ALL summer with both of these boys with no preschool (and sometimes no nap) and I had to keep them entertained, I decided we must schedule activities! So, I am going places! We renewed our membership at Thanksgiving Point and headed down there with my sister-in-law Ashlee. As usual, the boys had tons of fun. The great thing about it is that they tend to fight less when they are places that keep them busy, they get worn out, so at least Joren will fall asleep on the way home!

So, if anyone would like to go anywhere with me, you are welcome to come! I usually leave my house around 10:00, so just give me a call and let me know if you'd like to come. We have lots of ideas of places to go! Keep checking the blog for pics and I'll try to keep it updated (as long as Joren naps).

1 comment:

Ron and Debbie said...

Anisa, you got your 'on the go' drive from your great-grandpa Davis. Granny said that he never could stay home and would go anywhere with anyone when he could.