Monday, May 5, 2008

Disney Characters!

It all began with Buzz Lightyear! He was the first character that we saw. They have these great autograph books that you can buy and have all of the disney characters sign your book and get your picture taken with them. Brenner was a little nervous at first (and Joren was down right scared) of these dressed up characters. We got a few of Joren against his will.
The highlight was going to Disney's Hollywood studios and seeing the Power Rangers!!! Brenner's favorite is the Blue Ranger and this is the Blue Ranger from his favorite show- Jungle Fury! I was so excited for him (I told Ryan it was almost as exciting as seeing a FRIENDS actor in real life). The power rangers come driving in on a cool car and they make fun poses for the pictures. We got signatures from the blue, red, white, yellow and pink rangers. Very awesome. After a couple of days of doing this and a bribery of Ice Cream, we got Joren in a few of the pictures!

4 comments:

Kirbell said...

So fun! Some day we'll make it to Disneyworld! I'm such a mean mom...I hate waiting in line to see characters so we just wave to them from nearby. Sorry kiddos!

Lucashell said...

How fun for those two little boys! To see all those fun characters!
Shell

Cami said...

My kids were freaked out at that age too.
I'm interested to see how Ella will be now that she loves Princesses so much.
I guess we'll find out next Spring. Florida here we come!

belliesue said...

Sign me up for your next trip! It looks like too much fun!