Thursday, March 13, 2008

Goodbye....



It's time to say goodbye to an old friend. It makes me a little sad to see this house go. I have been thinking lately of all the good times we had at this house. We brought both of our newborn babies home to this house. Lucas & Shellie lived with us at this house. We had lots of fun with members of our ward and neighborhood and made many good and lifelong friends at this house. We had a lot of fun with the progression of this house. We started with the bedroom, bathroom and laundry room unfinished. We had our office and a guest bedroom upstairs... which later became two little boys rooms. We changed all of the hardware, faucets and several light fixtures. We put in wood floors (I say "we" to all of these things, but it was really Ryan.) We did a lot to make this house really nice for us and we loved it there. We are sad to see it go to someone else.
We are looking forward to many fun years in our new home. That's what really matters is that we are together as a family and that we love each other very much!

4 comments:

Cami said...

Bu-bye house.
I'm excited for your new place. It's really great!

Lib-Dawg said...

That is sad! Ryan did put a lot of work into that house...haha - Anisa you did do a lot of work to decorate it so cute. As I have always said, can't wait to see how you decorate your new house.

Kirbell said...

It's hard to imagine you anywhere but at your house for me. Cami, too, will always live on Pine Grove Way. I'll just have to come and see your new houses sometime.

Lucashell said...

It is always sad to say good-bye to a home. I had a really hard time moving from our town-home (I cried the last night we were there). There was a lot I was going to miss. But when you move and start getting settled,and having a specific place for stuff then it makes it feel more like home.