Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I love my toaster oven!


I have been wanting a toater oven for awhile. Ryan got me one for Christmas. It is so great for many reasons.

1. I don't have to heat up my whole house to cook a totino's pizza.

2. It takes just less than a minute to preheat to cook my totino's pizza.

3. It takes less than 10 minutes to cook my totino's pizza and it's nice and crispy.

4. You can bake other things besides totino's pizza and they cook nicely too.

So, like my cousin Libby, who is obsessed with her salad spinner, I am in love with my toaster oven. I am yet to find out all of the things that I will love about it, but for now, it is great! I can't wait for summer when I really don't want to heat up the house. I would also like to try to cook a cake in it or something like that!

3 comments:

Lib-Dawg said...

Salad spinners rock! So...all this talk of totinos pizza makes me want to have one! I'm glad you like your oven!!!

Ron and Debbie said...

I take it that your no. 1 craving right now is Totino's pizza.

lucashell said...

Very Nice love toaster ovens-please people-Totino's pizza -GROSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!