Sunday, January 27, 2008

Gymnastics

Brenner started Gymnastics in the beginning of January. This is the perfect thing for him... he can be a monkey! He loves his class soooo much! He can't wait to go each week.
When we pick Brenner up from gymnastics, Joren gets to stay for Free play and he loves it too! This past week was really funny. There was this couple there that were fascinated by Joren. They asked me how old he was and I said, "2." Then they said that they had never seen a kid with so much energy and who could climb so well. They kept watching him the whole time we were there (instead of their own kid.) Joren really is a wonder to those around.

4 comments:

Chet & Carma Kids said...

Cute, cute! How fun!

Libby

Lucashell said...

That looks like alot of fun-Looks like they might actually need a nap afterwards
Shell

Ron and Debbie said...

What cute little videos!! Can't wait to see my sweet grandsons next week!!!

Logan and Sydney said...

That looks much cooler than my gymnastics class that mom made me take when I was a kid. - Logan