Friday, January 18, 2008

Cravings

Fortunately for me, I don't get very sick when I'm pregnant. But trying to find something to eat is a whole different ball game. I will spend all afternoon cooking dinner and than not want to eat it. Then, there's the cravings. First, it was these.... After eating the whole bag (minus that few that I let Brenner and Joren eat). I no longer want them and they sound yucky!

Then it was these....

They are still okay, but they just don't do it for me.

Now, it's this.... Brenner and I are having one right now as a snack (Lucas isn't the only one that eats Totino's Pizza as a snack.)


What will it be next? Because if I don't have something that I'm craving, it's really hard to even find anything that I want to eat.

4 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

I remember wanting tuna fish sandwiches with Josh and you, I couldn't get enough cucumbers. I was afraid that Lucas would turn into a tomato sandwich but, I felt so terrible when pregnant with Logan that I didn't eat much stuff.

Lucashell said...

So is that why Logan is the Skinniest you starved yourself? no wonder he looks so sickly
Shell

Lib-Dawg said...

I'm not even pregnant and I love "Totinos" pizza. I try to stay away from the frozen section when I go grocery shopping!!! They are so yummy!

John, Sal, Maddy, and Stockton said...

It's kind of nice that you don't want to eat after cooking...I have to eat every hour with this pregnancy or I feel sick. My jaw hurts I chew so much during the day. I've already put on 8 pounds...ugghhh. So happy to hear I have someone to go through this with!