Friday, January 4, 2008

Birthday Fun

So, we thought we'd try to make it a fun birthday for Joren. So, I took them to the Children's Museum at the gateway. This place is really fun and there is so much there for the kids to do. We stayed there for 3 hours and then came home for Joren to take a nap. After dinner, we took the kids swimming at the South Jordan rec. center. I was freezing cold, but the kids had tons of fun. Shellie will have to post pics because I forgot my camera.
After we got back from swimming, Joren got to blow out his candles. I could not find my birthday candles any where, so got to use tea light candles. Then we opened the presents and spent all night playing with them. Lots of fun!!! Joren got a Black and Decker tool bench. A tool belt. A magtastik roller coaster. And a vacuum from Mom and Dad and Brenner. And Lucas & Shellie gave him two nerf guns. And Grandma Blake gave him a remote control car and a Diego track thingy. Brenner loves all of his toys! So does Joren!

1 comment:

Mrs. Little Gray House said...

You are so lucky he still takes a nap! Enjoy it!