Friday, October 12, 2007

What to do?

It's 3:30 on a Friday afternoon and my kids are sound asleep. I may have 1-2 good hours by myself. What should I do? Here are my options.
a. fold the huge overflowing basket full of laundry
b. sweep the kitchen floor (it still has corn on it from Joren's dinner last night)
c. blog
d. read
e. scrapbook
f. iron the clothes that have been sitting on the ironing board for a month
g. take a nap
h. lock the doors and go to the mall (I would never do that, but I'm mostly in the mood to shop)
i. yardwork (what ever fall clean up I can get done now will save me some time in the spring)
j. prepare my nursery lesson (what difference does it make they are only 18 months old)
k. prepare Brenner's Joyschool lesson for Monday.

OK, I think I should try to at least do B & K and then I'll probably do E. Of course I'm doing C right now, but come on, maybe Ryan could do A and I just don't want to do any of the other things.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

Cute post! It makes me very happy that corn stays on your floor over night, because I truly didn't think that happened at your sparkling clean house.

Cami said...

I want to know what choice won in the end.

Anisa said...

Just to update you. I was a good girl and told myself that I could do a few things that I needed to do and didn't want to do and then I would reward myself. So, I swept the floor, did a few necessary things on the computer... like bills, then headed down to scrapbook. I got about 5 minutes into my page when Brenner woke up (after only 1 hr.) and Joren was 20 minutes behind him. So, I really should have just scrapbooked. My boys usually sleep for at least 2 hrs. Oh well... maybe there will be another day sometime in my life.

Kirbell said...

You are so good. I've got some corn on my floor, too. and some rice and some beans. I should go sweep.