Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Touting my own Horn

I'm not usually one to tout my own horn, but I worked hard for this. I saved one pair of my fat pants. I hope to never need these ever again, but they are a good reminder and will be fun to put on once in a while. I bought these when I was first pregnant with Joren and I needed drawstring pants.



So, here I am now and I hope to stay this way for a long time. (Pictures taken by Brenner)



Sadly, though, I still see myself as overweight, but can not believe that I was ever that big. I think our eyes deceive us sometimes.

6 comments:

Ron and Debbie said...

Dear Anisa, I don't know if I ever told you but I'm so proud of you for losing all that weight. It takes a lot of will power to do so and knowing you like I do, you can keep the weight off. Too bad your mother doesn't have any.

Lucashell said...

It is nice to have you down to my size I like sharing my cloths with you. That is a really cute Shirt - as usual.

Jessica said...

really really amazing. really amazing.

Mrs. Little Gray House said...

You totally deserve to tout your own horn. You look FABULOUS!

Mrs Buchanan said...

Anisa I can't believe that you look so good. I widh I had your will power.

Lib-Dawg said...

Anisa - you look so good! How fun that you kept a pair of your "old" pants. Way to go! Wish you could rub off on me!