Friday, October 19, 2007

The Beauty of Fall


Brenner has learned about fall in his preschool class and is actually quite excited to see the leaves turning colors and falling off the trees. I asked him if he wanted to go to the Thanksgiving Point Gardens to see all the fall leaves. He said he did, so off we went. I actually had cash in my possession, so I bribed him and told him that I would give him $1 to buy candy out of the candy machines if he would be really good for some pictures. He was very excited about that. Of course, Joren got the same bribe and was very excited to get some money. So, here's what we got. Isn't fall beautiful? It was so nice today. It was just a little breezy, but quite warm.

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I've never been in the fall! Is it so pretty?!

And who, besides you Cami and Brooke, read my blog in S. Jordan? I would be so happy if others of my favorite people were keeping in touch that way!

Ron and Debbie said...

My grandsons are so fun!!! Can't wait until Tuesday to see them. I love them!!! Grandma B

Kirbell said...

This is when it is good to live in Utah. Our fall consists of the pumpkin patch and fall decorations at Target.