Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Playtime with Joren



So, Brenner is in two preschools. One on Monday and Wednesday mornings and one on Tuesday and Thursday afternoons. I love the afternoon because Joren naps and I can get stuff done at home. I told myself that on the mornings I would do fun things with Joren like take him to the reading time at the library and such. So far, Joren has gone shopping with me almost every time. The Mon/Wed preschool is a joyschool where I have to teach every six weeks. So, when I teach, my friend Cheri takes Joren. When she teaches, I take her little boy, Tyler. Since I got to watch Tyler this week, I actually took the boys to do something fun. Monday we went to the Library reading time and today we went to the Gale Center (it is a museum of the history of South Jordan with an interactive school house, house and yard, store, etc.... really fun). It was fun for Joren to have a friend and fun for him to be able to play. Joren is so sad that he doesn't get to go to preschool, so this was really fun for him. Next week, I get to teach and Joren gets to go to Tyler's house to play. I think he will have tons of fun.

No comments: