Saturday, January 23, 2010

What is your current obsession?
Crafting... as always!

What do you hate the most that everybody else seems to love?
Reading, but I wouldn't use the word Hate!!!

What are you wearing today?
It's 5:00 in the morning and I'm at "work" so I'm in my PJ's.

What's for dinner?
I'm at a crop all day so I get yummy Texas Roadhouse... the kids... probably McDonald's.

What's the last thing you bought?
Clothes for Brenner for next year... I'm all about the clearance stuff and buying ahead. I got two pairs of jeans for $8!

What are you listening to right now?
The static in my headset...I'm at work.

If you could have a house, fully paid for, and totally furnished anywhere in the world, where would it be?
Somewhere warm and tropical... florida, california...!!!

What is one of your hobbies?
Anything crafty.... scrapbooking, home decor, sewing, etc.

What are 3 things that annoy you most?
Hairballs... like when it's in the bottom of the shower or when you sweep and it's stuck to the broom.
Constantly picking up clutter... but that's part of being a mom.
Stupid Drivers.

What is your favorite color?
Depends on the day and situation... probably green or orange.

What is your favorite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
Jeans and a T-shirt.... that's all I wear.

What is your dream job?
Working for a scrapbook company.

Describe your personal style.
All about the casual... jeans and a t-shirt... I don't even wear jewelry.

What are you going to do after this?
Shower... then go back to my crop... scrapbooking all day!!!

What are you currently reading?
The Dark Divine.... look at me reading... it's a book written by a friend of mine.

What delighted you most today?
I've sold two Yudu's at work today so far... that's good... I would really like to own a Yudu.

By what criteria do you judge a person?
I really don't think I'm that judgmental... am I?

If you could pick a talent, what would it be?
I think I'd like to be able to sing?

Best Vacation Ever?
I love Hawaii.... but Florida was fun too... I wish we could go on a vacation... I'd even take St. George right now.

How many pairs of shoes do you own?
I have quite a few, but I really only wear my running shoes or these ugly brown slip on things... can't wait for flip flop season.

What is your favorite food?
I'd have to say Pasta... My favorite was the Farfalle pasta from Tuccis... but that restaurant is gone now.

I don't really know if there is anyone left to tag, but if you haven't done this and are reading mine, please feel free to consider yourself tagged!

The rules: 1. Respond and rework; answer the questions on your blog, replace one question you dislike with a question of your invention, add one more question of your own.Tag eight others.

2 comments:

Lucashell said...

Tuccis - I remember when me and Lucas first go married you called me and asked if I wanted to go.. This was how you introduced me to bread in vinegar and oil... I did like that place..

Lib-Dawg said...

I'm so glad you did the tag - I love those, aren't they fun??? I'm sad I never got to try that restaurant...I'm surprised it went out of business.