Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The magical ages of my boys

There seem to be some patterns occurring with my boys....

They get their 1st 2 teeth at 6 months (I haven't been able to get a good pic of Terek's teeth yet)

They go to nursery when they are 2 1/2 (not 1 1/2 like they are supposed to)

They get potty trained at 3 years 2 months (I don't care when Terek starts showing an interest, I'm not even trying until he's over 3)

There are also a lot of differences....

Brenner is shy.  Joren tries to act shy (so he can be like Brenner)
Brenner rarely had potty training accidents.  I'm still not sure I can call Joren potty trained.
Brenner and Joren used to pee all over the place as babies... on their changing table, in the tub, on the carpet after they got out of the tub, etc.  Terek doesn't do that... it's weird.
Brenner and Joren are opposites in so many ways.  It's interesting to see how Terek is turning out!!!

2 comments:

Cami said...

I think they're all wonderful!
I loved putting Terek down for a nap on Tuesday. What a wonderful Mommy feeling.

Lib-Dawg said...

I can't wait to see your boys - they are so cute! Love the picture!